Google

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Good morning!!!

I have to travel by BMW (bus, MRT, walk) to work after LG quit his job. It took me an hour to reach the office & I hated the journey - everyone's rushing & roads packed with vehicles.

While I was walking across the road, the uncle (security guard) shouted “good morning!” to me & without 2nd thought, I shouted “good morning!” with a wide smile on my face. Wow, uncle remembered me, I greeted him whenever I see him at the building entrance.

After a short distance, I saw the Malay security guard who used to work on night shift, smiling & waving at me through the glass panel. Another smiling face!

Upon arriving the office entrance, I said “good morning” to the guard & he smiled & returned with these 2 words “good morning”!

When I was at my desk, the cleaner aunt said “good morning” to me as she cleared my rubbish bin. Wow, isn’t it great!!!

Just 2 simple words, it really brightened up my boring day/trip!!!

P.S. Rosz told me that I'm a simple & easy contented person. But I just love the feeling of people reciprocate the same greeting we gave them everyday!!!

No comments: