Google

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Facial & massage

Not sure what to do after sending the kids to school so I decided to go for a free facial by Citispa (knowing that they are bound to recommend their services after the facial).

It was a very basic facial, similar to those we did at home however I loved the decoration & setting of the room, it is kind of relaxing & I had a short nap after the mask was applied onto my face. After 30 mins I am done, as usual they will offer you tea & try to promote the packages that they are having. I have no intention to take up any packages cos they were too costly for me. But I took up their massage package as I'm supposed to go for massage on Monday but unable to make it due to sun burn.

The package started with steambath, I thought it would be the same kind of steamroom at Mandarin Garden but was surprised that the steambath took place in a bathroom similar to those on the cruise. After that was cucumber body scrub...unlike the kind of scrub we used at home, no beads at all, only small bits of cucumber (I assume).

I was looking forward to the massage but was unable to relax or take a nap cos the masseur kept talking to me & when I told her which part of my body is aching, she would ask me to sign up their package & visit them more often. OMG, really money come first.

After 45 mins of massage, I don't find it great as compared to the Javanese massage which I went with Eliz. Luckily the "promoter" did not insist further.

4 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

EM..how come u not working today? U OFF? I always wanted to go for those free facial or massage giving by those credit card promotion but then i had nv called them b4. Cos i kind of scare of where got free things de.. may be like what u said. They will try their best to ask you sign up this and that during the process.... :)

Chin Family of 6 said...

Ya, claim my off day for working late last month.

U have to stand firm when go for these type of promo (which I'm quite weak) but my colleagues told me, some bigger company/store, they wouldn't insist. So far, this one is quite ok not so hardselling, just that they will mention their package a few times during the session.

Cuisine Paradise said...

Hahaha.. i don't have courage to go.. cos i scare later i kana cons by them... lolz...

Chin Family of 6 said...

yalor, me too but sometimes tink it might be good to practise how to say "no".