Google

Sunday, July 1, 2007

One full day at East Coast

My kids were telling me that Daddy will bring them to the beach the next day & they have packed their bags & will have to wake up at 8am tomorrow morning when I reached home about 11 pm yesterday.

We woke up about 9.45am (too tired) & LG got his lorry ready waiting for us downstairs. We went to MacDonald to get our breakfast & had it on the lorry while LG prepared his baits & traps for the crab. Then we proceeded to the beach & built our sandcastles (initially we are not allowed to play in the water - instructed by LG).

I told myself, I'm going to enjoy myself today!!! So I made more crab models compared to last week & we built a not-so-alike sandcastle (compared to the one which the boy built not far away from us).

We were quite bored after sometimes & LG gave the instructions that we could start playing in the water, the kids were so happy that they rushed towards the sea & have a wonderful time.

So I took a rest under the shade, I wanted to join them but I have my wallet & handphone with me so I couldn't join in the fun (what a letdown).

LG finally caught a crab after the long wait - but he didn't cook for me when we reached home & we left it in the pail for mum to handle it tomorrow. Though no crab, I have the chance to play in the water cos LG helped me to hold on to my wallet & handphone. We had a great time, the kids were so happy that Mummy was playing with them & they kept pouring seawater onto my head.

Allyson was feeling cold, so we decided to take our bath & LG went to buy chicken rice for us. Yummy, eating under the trees & by the sea.

After eating the kids must be tired so they laid down on the mat & take a good rest. But to my surprise, the next moment, they decided to play football & they were so energatic & started running around again (think I am getting old). So I just sit there & watched them playing.

We left the beach at about 6pm with the crab in the pail.

Upon reaching home, we could feel our skins were "burning". We looked like lobsters & non of them complain pain except me, I am sunburnt, badly burnt!!! (Not fair this is the first time I played with sea water & I was punished badly by the Sun - just joking. Partly my fault too cos I didn't get any sun tan lotion for my kids & myself.)

Anyway, the pain is nothing compared to the FUN & LAUGHTER we had today!!!

No comments: