Google

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday... Working day!!!

Why must quarterend fall on Saturday??? I have been working late for the past few nights & past midnight yesterday.

Woke up at 7am, brought Randson for his Morris Allen class at 8am & asked mum to pick him up after the class while I rushed to office at 10.30am. Upon reaching, not everyone was here yet & my counterparts were not in too. No new orders (except pending issue) for me to work on for my countries & I was sitting here clearing my own reports & enjoying the "chilling" aircondition.

What a day...accompanied Ginny to Bedok North hawker centre to purchase dinner for everyone & after that I thought I can leave for the day, yet approval was received for a "complicated" pending order & I have to settle this. Spent about half an hour explaining to the channel sales & he don't understand what Xindy & I trying to tell him & luckily we managed to get hold of another channel sales & he knew what to do within the next 5 mins (OMG - are training provided???).

Btw, today was Khim's last day with us, Madelene & Christie were going around teasing her & wished she could cry on her last day just like Kym whom left us in March, however no teardrop was seen today & they blamed me for making Khim laughed while she was hugging Ginny, they expected them to cry out (however I think they were really going to cry cos I could feel that Ginny really adore her). Hiaz, why must they made them cry? Leaving was kind of sad (especially everyone here were so nice) & why can't we depart with laughter & good memories of others? Isn't it better?

Oh ya, she bought presents for everyone & this is from her cos she hope I can win 4D or TOTO...lol.

No comments: