Google

Monday, June 11, 2007

Decision made

Really hated this, keep rushing us for an answer. Knew about the closed down on 1 June, meeting with new operator on 8 June & visited LV Changi Airport on 9 June & they expected us to let them know what is our plan on 11 June.

I was greeted by one of the childcare teacher this morning & asking for my decision & was told I have to advise them before noon... ... hey, we were not buying a stalk of chilli or spring onion from the market, we were asked to make a decision where to put our kids & this will very much affect his/her future & our budget, furthermore, LV was unable to give us a firm confirmation on how the transport arrangement would be like if we would like to go the Changi Airport branch & according to them, they are waiting for our advice in order to plan. Really drop my case... no sincerity shown at all.

I have dropped an email to the new operator on Friday & really appreciated their prompt reply. Hence after a phonecall with them, I decided to stay with the new operator where they agreed the fee which I am paying now will remain the same & a set of free uniform will be given to all kids whom joined them on 1 Aug 2007. Hiaz, what can I ask for more? Just bear for another 4 months & Allyson can start her learning journey with PCF.

However I might consider to let her continue with Carpe Diem based on their performance.

Btw, I hated to be pushed around, I prefer concrete answer & good customer service.

No comments: