Google

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Daddy's birthday

Wow LG took leave to stay at home to take care of the kids & he will only be back to work on 25 June 2007. I have requested to take leave on the 21st & 22nd but was rejected & I can only go on leave today (only 1 day, cannot 2 days).

We bought Forest Fantasy to celebrate his birthday & I could feel that LG was very happy today, though he act cool & didn't smile (but was captured by the camera).

Johnson & Allyson were with me at the cake shop & Allyson kept dragging me to the nearest shop where she claimed she was going to buy her daddy a birthday present. I was quite surprised by her act, she knew that she has to buy birthday present for her Daddy cos it was his birthday (not bad, keep it up!).

So Johnson suggested body spray/deodorant for Daddy & we bought one from Watsons. The Watsons cashier was very helpful when I asked if they have available wrapping papers for my kids whom have bought this as a birthday present for their dad. Without further delay, she went to the office to search for "leftover" wrapper which they had for Christmas & helped us to wrap our gift. I was touched by her act & she's really a GEMS (of cos I can hear the lady behind us, grumbling about the extra minutes she has to wait).

What's there to grumble about :

1. Shouldn't she feel proud that there was such an excellent customer service staff in Singapore???
2. If these were her kids, wouldn't she want the Cashier to do the same?

Put yourself in others' shoes before you start grumbling ok!!!

No comments: