Google

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Capture some interesting pics of Allyson in Childcare - Part I

This is the first photo I saw in the website provided by Teacher Ling, the caption was - "??...??.... (no respond)" said Allyson. Another was taken with Caitlin & having similar expression. Are you unhappy in school?


As I went on, finally there were some photos of smiling faces.
Smiling widely with her first best friend, Si Ya (too bad, Si Ya's mother has withdrawn her from the childcare when the fees went up). I was told by Zhou 老师 that both started when they were sleeping side by side during naptime & Si Ya used to speak to Allyson in Mandarin while Allyson would reply in English but both of them were able to communicate & became best friends.

Here's some photos of them going to Sentosa, my poor girl have a fall that day & hurted her knee which she still remembered till this day.

No comments: