Google

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mum in ICA

We were told that all investigations show negative results & the only outcome is bacteria infection, a kind of bacteria which is found in the mouth is attacking my mum's spine & seemed to be spreading upwards. They put mum on antibiotics. She was alert & stable yesterday as compared to Monday which I was shocked to see her state. And her kidney scan is normal.

Called the nurse this morning, was told there was blood in mum's stools & they will do anus scopy tomorrow. OMG, mum told me that the spicy food (black pepper meat, fish in spicy sauce) she had in the hospital has irritated her, would this causing the blood in her stools?

I was told of different conditions about mum each day & seeing her laying on the bed not able to move with all tubes attached onto her body is tearing me into pieces. With the advanced science & technology, why can't they expediate the treatment? I walked her to the A&E & now I'm seeing her laying on the bed helplessly, am I supposed to console myself that mum is there to do a full body checkup??? They have checked her from top to toe, internally & externally... what else next? Pls discharge my mum soon!!!

No comments: