Google

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Report not out

After waiting for 7 long days & was told that if I want to meet up with the doctor I have to be at the hospital at 9am.

Rushed to the hospital at 8.45am & the nurse has informed the doctor that I'm there waiting for them. I waited patiently & no sign of the doctor till 9.45am. The volcano is erupting soon, I went to the nurse & get her to call the doctor again & he told the nurse that he didn't make any appointment to see me!!! OMG, I've informed the nurse I'll be there at 9am today to see the doctor as he is unable to call me!!!

Finally he arrived at mum's room & we were told that the result are out & showing that there is no sign of bacteria infection however the most important tissue report is not out yet, it will take 7 days to process!!!

7 days??? We were told 2-3 days & now he is telling us 7 days!!! I really dunno what has happened but today is the 7th day & he assured me that he has chased the lab for the report & this is top priority on his list. But till now, no news/call from the hospital yet.

No comments: