Google

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lost a bag of soya sauce, fish balls & minced pork

Bought dark & light soya sauce, fish balls, minced pork & a bottle of baby shampoo, the cashier put these items into 2 separate plastic bags. I brought them to the school to fetch my sons & to the childcare to fetch Allyson.

Upon reaching the childcare, the Principal spoke to me & I got to know that the childcare centre no longer taught Hanyu Pinyin. Why wasn't us informed? I have spoke to 汪老师 previously & the impression she gave me was she taught Randson hanyu pinyin but he confused this with the english alphabet & now I was told they did not teach 汉语拼音!!! Nevermind, I rest my case.

I returned home with all kids & didn't realised anything amiss.

The next morning, while brushing my teeth, I realised I forgot my bag of grocery (luckily, Johnson helped to carry the baby shampoo)!!! Went to check with the childcare teacher, she gave me a smile on the face, "Oh, the plastic bag, the Principal left it outside, thinking you will come back & collect... oh you didn't collect it?" Continue with another smile, "we are so sorry!"

What if I have left my bag in the centre? Will they put it outside? Hiaz... have I made the right decision???

2 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

OMG! They didn't even call u up when they realise that u had left those groceries in the centre. What kind of attitude is that? :(

Chin Family of 6 said...

I would assume they didn't know whose plastic bag & maybe it contain pork so they put it outside. Actually I thought they would just cover it with another plastic bag if they can't help me to keep in the fridge... but... nvm, it's over.