Google

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Won a pair of tickets to watch Shrek 3

Hippy, we won 2 tickets to watch Shrek 3 at The Cathay!!! After further discussion, Mummy will watch the movie with Johnson.

Johnson & myself were so excited as we have not been to the cinema for nearly 11 years (last visit was with Daddy when Johnson was only a few months old).

Don't worry to my other babies, Mummy will spend quality time with each one of you, you will get your wish fulfilled (be reasonable hor, Mummy got tight budget, lol).

2 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

Wow.. Congret on that! Yup.. i knew what u mean by qty time with your kids. Is like i had being spending all my times with reyon so qty times are actually a veri good things in a child growing up process. :)

Chin Family of 6 said...

Yes, I know. I have 1.5 years of quality time with Johnson & both of us are closer & our bond are stronger as compared to the rest.

Maybe becos he is our 1st child & I do talk to him even when he is in my tummy.