Google

Friday, August 31, 2007

It's a long day

Was informed by my teamlead that one of my colleague has resigned & she was asking if I was interested to take over his role. Don't really have time to think but I accepted it cos it would be something different & more challenging. Furthermore, with globalisation just round the corner, wouldn't it be nice for me to take on the challenge & make myself more "marketable"? Hopefully I can keep my rice bowl when the time comes.

A pleasant surprise from Linda, she bought me a cinnamon swirl for breakfast as it is going to be a long day today cos it is monthend support again! True enough, left office about 10pm after receiving confirmation from my countries that they have closed everything while other colleagues (whom supported ASEAN & GCG) still stay on - probably to 2359 again.

No comments: