Google

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Old stuff at mum's place - Part 1

Went to mum's place yesterday & found these items in my old cupboard :

I was talking to Jen in the bus about stickers some days ago. During my younger days, I did not have stickers book to keep my stickers, I would kept them in their original packaging & these had gone yellowish after so many years. We were talking about a kind of stickers which we will use pencil to "scratch" it onto the drawings (see picture). Not sure if you had played with this when you are younger?

Found another colouring book that I had, not bad, my colourings were quite well done (lol).

Found these dolls in the storeroom, fm the left - Lisa (was given to us by mum's colleague), little doll with rosy cheeks was made by me during my secondary school day & the small little doll was given by mum's colleague too. They were kind of dirty as they have been living in the storeroom for years. My kids were quite afraid of Lisa as her eyes will blink whenever we move her.

No comments: