Google

Thursday, August 30, 2007

To celebrate Allyson's birthday?

Allyson's birthday is approaching & I was thinking should I celebrate her birthday in school as this will be her last year in the childcare centre as I have registered her for PCF next year. I have noticed great changes in her after joining Carpe Diem, she will read story books, sing or write once she is back from school which she never do so when she was with Learning Vision. She told me she loves her teachers & Uncle George (the centre director), they are very nice to her.

I am really in dilemma should I forgo my deposit & registration fee with PCF & let Allyson continue with Carpe Diem? But I need more funds for Johnson's PSLE preparation next year & really feeling bad for taking away the budget from Allyson's education... but I have to stand firm on my decision in putting Allyson in PCF though the decision to leave Carpe Diem is kind of sad & I really hope Allyson would be able to function well when she is in Primary 1 with PCF (with the fear from Randson's experience at the back of my mind).

No comments: