Google

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Falling into the deepest sea

My kids got their papers yesterday, I was shocked!!! Johnson got a pass for his Science & the rest … …

I gave up talking or nagging at that instant, I do not know what should be the appropriate reaction for that moment, had my dinner, did the minimal housework & headed straight to my bed (I was an ostrich at that very moment).

I refused to think nor talk, I can’t sleep too, I felt that I’m falling, falling into the deepest sea with my whole body relaxing, no struggling… no point crying or had I run out of tears? I believed you did your very best & the papers were really too difficult for your level. I believed in what you (they) told me, what can Mummy do to help??? I guaranteed even if you tell me, more computer games will help you pass your exams, I’ll let you play for 24 hours but please ensure you got good results end of this year (am I trying to sarcastic). Tell me, please spend some time to think about the resources you required!!!

I must be nuts… my kids never visit this blog at all!!!

No comments: