Google

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mum can walk on her own

Spoke to the doctor & was told that the scope showed that mum is having gastric & they have ruled out cancerous/tumour in her. When asked what about the thing that stuck in her oesophagus??? "We found nothing, sometimes CT scan is not so reliable." - OMG, then what is reliable???

Gave mum a call & she was so happy that she can walk to the toilet on her own as the doctor has removed the oxygen mask & the tubes from her hands. She sound more cheerful now but I can't visit her today as I got to work late.

Received a call from Cousin Ah Mo & he scolded me for not informing him about mum being hospitalised. Mum didn't want me to tell anyone cos she doesn't want to bother others. Luckily he is able to visit mum on my behalf .

No comments: