Google

Monday, September 3, 2007

Allyson's birthday

Ordered this Barbie Princess cupcake from Prima Deli's for Allyson's birthday, she was so excited this morning when I told her the cake will be delivered to school between 9.30am - 12.30pm. She told me, "Mummy, you ask the uncle don't send first, I see if my friends are good today. If yes, then I let them eat the cake." Isn't she cute??? She sounded like a teacher.

We were at the Centre at 3pm & the kids were awake from their afternoon nap.

The teachers helped in the setting of the birthday party & I was glad to see that Allyson was smiling widely throughout the celebration & the children enjoyed the cake.








P.S. Initially I was worried there wouldn't be enough cupcakes (only 24pcs) to go about, but luckily, it was enough for all teachers & children in Allyson's class & some kids managed to eat 2 too. I knew Cynthia will laugh at me being such a "stingy" mum but I really find this "cupcake" is something special.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to Allyson. Actually i'm thinking the same birthday cake for my gal when i walked past Prima Deli. I'm just curious how you cut and distribute the cake huh?

Chin Family of 6 said...

Each cupcake is abt 4cmX6cm (ht) & the fresh cream is about 2 cm thick. Heehee, so you can cut the fresh cream & pull out the cupcake from the base.

They told me over the phone, the cupcake size is supposed to be 7cm X 4 cm (ht) but it is different when we see the actual cake.

Cuisine Paradise said...

Wow.. cut off the cream... then veri wasted hor... hahaha.... but afterall the most important things is that your little princess is happy with the cake..... :) Happy Belated Birthday Allyson

Chin Family of 6 said...

No lah, never cut off the cream, just cut like usual cake but u can see the cream super thick. Esp adults really threw away the cream but kids loved it.

Yalor, she so happy & she get to keep the barbie princess (plastic toy).