Google

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Too efficient???

Today is the 3rd day taking over the superuser role, tried my very best to complete the requests within the day & was told by one of my colleague yesterday that I worked too fast & spoil the market.


Again, the same thing happened. I managed to complete the request within an hour's time & 2 of my colleagues came to tell me that I did it too quickly & I'll be dead during the monthend or quarterend rush (yes, I acknowledged that this is true). OMG, I was in dilemma ... ... should I slow down my work???


I have explained to them that I hated to keep things till the next day unless the day is overwhelming (whereby the standard turnaround time is 3 working days), what if more requests flowed in the next day, then the "next day work" will then accumulated to the following day & there will be neverending "next day" which I hated. I really appreciated your kindness in telling me this & I will try my very best to "space out" the work!!!


Be Positive!!! Be Yourself!!! Jiayou jiayou!!!

No comments: