Google

Friday, September 7, 2007

Count my blessings

We were asked if we would like to purchase tickets for the Graduation Concert on 5 Dec 2007, it was kind of sad & I stated "we will be withdrawing Allyson from the childcare centre wef 1 Dec 2007" on the form & attached my cheque payment for the class photograph.


I believed the teacher was shocked to see this & the Centre Manager called me in the afternoon to check what was the reason of the withdrawal. I told her, I have registered Allyson for PCF next year & also due to budget issue whereby I couldn't allow her to continue with the childcare centre.


This morning, the Centre directors caught hold of me & we discussed about the above. They were kind enough to listen to my reasonings & offered to help. I really appreciated their kind act & glad that Allyson can continue with Carpe Diem & I believed she will have a fruitful trip staying with them. Sometimes I really disappointed with myself (limited vocab), I couldn't say more but only "thank you thank you" & "thank you" during the discussion.

I told myself I'll pray for health & peace to those whom have helped & warmed my hearts in return for the kindness they have showered upon me.

3 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

Don't worry Lilian, You are a great mum and God will show his blessing on you and your family..... Sometime they will also be some kind soul out there who are willing to help..... Take care... :)

Anonymous said...

so you decided to let allyson continue her current cc? the cc seems very "you ren qing wei",not like others very business minded . now you can reassure that your gal is well-taken care of.

Indeed, it’s really a blessing to have 贵人相助 in our life.

Chin Family of 6 said...

Yalor, yalor, I'm glad that they are willing to help me. Really got to thanks to all the 贵人 around me!!!

Now I really understand what do they mean by when you give, you will gain & 船到桥头自然直.