Google

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Farm Visit - dream on

Supposed to visit the goat & vegetable farms last Saturday (an outing organised by the Company I'm working with) but as I have asked mum to take care of my kids last Saturday in order for me to attend talks organised by the School & I will need her help again this weekend as I would have to work on Saturday & Sunday (till 2359 again!!!) due to quarterend support. Furthermore, we have to reach Kranji MRT (meeting point) at 8am for the farm visit, which would mean we will have to leave home at 6am & waking up at about 5am... OMG, I have to forgo the 4 tickets which I have balloted for.



Clement went & he told me that it is very educational & informative, I can see from his expression & description that he has enjoyed the trip despite the hot sun. I wanted to go so badly as I have not visited any Singapore farms (you can call me mountain tortoise, I would admit I'm one) & I really wish I can grab this "free" chance of going but ... ...



Really envy my kids, all of them have been to the goat & vegetable farms, except me (maybe LG also, I'm not alone). You get to go to these places when you are in childcare & school, I missed those days as both of my parents were working when I was young & I only get to visit places of interest when the school organised these.



I want to go!!! Maybe should ask LG to bring us there one of these days...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

neber mind. I’m another mountain tortoise here :) Never been to any farms in s’pore either.

Chin Family of 6 said...

I think should be fun leh...