Google

Monday, November 5, 2007

Heart attack!!!

After coming back from the doctor, finally I have the chance to take a good look at my kids’ SA2 papers. Johnson did not do well in this exam & all his marks are of borderline cases, I blamed him for not studying well but he shouted back, “it is all your fault, who ask you to send me for tuition? You sat down with me & revised my work for SA1 & I got good results, see now you send me for tuition, my result dropped!”

My heart sank & eyes flooded…mummy has no time to revise with you so I get a tutor to help you & yet now you are pointing your finger at me, is it really my fault??? Remember your theory of “no computer, no study”, so now, does your theory of “got computer, got study” works? If yes, why your standard has dropped so much? Does pointing a finger at your mum while 4 pointing at yourself helped you to clear your guilt?

No comments: