Google

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Prize Giving Day

LG is unable to attend the Prize Giving ceremony & I dragged mum along with me cos she didn't want to go initially cos she wanted to watch the 4.30pm drama series.

The parents were seated right behind the Hall & I'm afraid my camera is unable to shoot that far so I passed my digital camera to Johnson & I'm holding on to my handphone & hope I can shoot a video of the presentation.



The program started with the Principal speech & the prize presentation started immediately after this. When they started to read out the Best Progress Prize winners' name, I got my video ready & found that it wasn't working...aiyah what went wrong???

Then when I try to convert to "camera", the prize winners were walking down the stage...

I was so angry with myself at that moment & hopefully Johnson managed to capture a few shoots. What a disappointment, he did & these are the 3 blur shots :

Anyway, here's the photo of my "achiever" after he received his prize : And his "winnings" :
加油,加油!!! 孩子们,我知道你们行的!!!

No comments: