Google

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pleasant Surprise!!!

Cynthia was telling me this morning that York is going to attend his son's prize giving day & I told her, don't tell me about this, I don't have such chance one (not that I look down on my kids cos I knew that they are just average children).

Work throughout the day without stop, attending to queries & concalls.


Received a call from Randson's teacher complaining that Randson did not return the Travelling declaration form & she shouted at Randson at the other end of the line when I say I didn't see the form & my heart hurted.


Have to get mum to fetch the kids from school as I have to work late again, in order to finish up my stuff.


Promised to fetch Randson from his abacus class & work till 9.10pm & realised that if I don't leave the office at this time, I'll be late. Luckily my office is just 10-15 mins drive from home.


Upon reaching home, I saw this letter on my table :


Yippy yippy, I can attend my son's Prize Giving Day too, Randson is awarded the Best Progress Prize!!! First time leh, first time I'm going to my son's school to attend Prize Giving... I'm so excited & I jumped with joy. Everyone in the family of shock, my mum thought I'm crazy why am I jumping around the house...

Immediately I sms most of my friends & colleagues to inform them of the good news & I believed they would think that I'm silly cos most of their kids are high flyers in school but I don't care, I wanted to tell the whole world that my son is going on stage to receive a prize!!! I'm so happy till I don't feel hungry... ... I believed I have over-reacted & my vision is blurred... ... What should I do on the Prize Giving Day, should I go right in front of the stage to take a photo of Randson when he received the prize???

Aiyah, better get changed & eat lah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can relate yr excitement upon hearing yr son's prize giving day. Maybe one day, when my gal gets to stand on the stage, i also send u sms :)

Chin Family of 6 said...

ok ok, u surely got chance one.