Google

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Work late

I hated to work late (another 1 more day to go)... ...

1. Allyson had fever since Sunday & mum brought her for review yesterday & was advised to do a blood test if fever does not subside by Friday. - I can't be by her side!!!

2. Randson complained that his cheek is painful again - oh no, it was swollen & hopefully not mumps again. - I can't monitor this cos I have to work, work, work.

3. I can't have my dinner at the right time, I only get to eat when I reached home at 9pm or 10pm or even later. - No one buy dinner cos no transport (partly to save $ also)!!!

4. Too much work, too stress - non-stop of munching in the office especially with Low around, chocolates, cakes, biscuits, crackers, etc!!!



We (Low, Latha & me) went to JL Mega Sales during lunchtime & we bought these to decorate our workstation, preparing for Christmas!!! (Trying very hard to fight the monthend stress)

2 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

Wow.. from those tibits that you all stock up from the office.. can see that u all are realli STRESS..... I also stock up alot in my current office leh... hehe

Chin Family of 6 said...

lol, we shared these titbits, but Low, one of my male colleague, he ate the most.