Google

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Busy & sleepy day

See I'm awake at 7am cos Randson has class at 9am.

We went to Giant Tampines for some shopping (actually just to get a phone) then we were back home about 3pm (sleeping time again)!!!

Woke up at 5pm to get ready for the wedding dinner, LG was back at this time. We left home at about 6.15pm & I was puzzled why so early??? Dinner only started at 7.30pm. True enough, highways were jammed, including Orchard Road. We reached Orchard Parade Hotel at about 7.45pm & were glad to see all my aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces & nephews (some of them was the first time I see them). There are too many of us around, don't think our kids will get to know each other as my mum has 1 eldest brother & 10 sisters. My uncle has 2 sons while the rest of aunts on average each has 3 kids & each of these cousins might have 2 - 4 kids. OMG, I'm not good in Maths...furthermore, some of my nieces or nephews were about my age & some were already married & have kids. We are such a big family
I drank quite alot of red wine & feel tipsy but I'm alright (blaming the waitress for refilling my glass too frequently)!!! And the dinner ended at about 11pm, the roads were jammed again, but we have a good look at the Christmas decorations along Orchard Road (how come this year's decoration is the same throughout the long stretch of road???).

No comments: