Google

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Giant Tampines

I planned to bring the kids to Snow City today but it was raining the whole morning, so I decided to bring them (including mum) to Giant Tampines cos I knew mum has never been there.

Johnson was unhappy with the arrangement & he kept complaining about how long we have to wait for the bus, wasting his time, etc. I knew this is the 2nd time I brought them there & he felt that it was boring & it was no difference from going to Shop n Save except taking the shuttle bus. I asked him to put himself in Mum’s shoe, if his son wanted to bring him to a place where he never been to & his grandchildren were unhappy with the arrangement, how would he feel? He told me, it is ok. No, I knew it will not be, if he is at that age now.

Anyway, the kids bought lots of their favourite tidbits & they have a good time munching them after that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see that every of yr family outings, you always bring yr mum along. Even movie to the "enchanted". really envy you. I wish my relationship with my mum is as close to you. But unfortunately no.

Chin Family of 6 said...

I have to bring her along as this is my way of repaying her of her kindness in helping me to take care of my kids while I can work in peace (though her legs hurt). Without my mum, I wouldn't be what I am today. Heeheehee...

Chin Family of 6 said...

Btw, perhaps you can try to watch a movie or go shopping or visit exhibitions, etc with your mum & Sherri. You never know if you have not tried out, Sherri might be the bridge that can bring you & your mum together.

Give it a try, my friend.

Anonymous said...

not dat i haven't try. it's complicated. anyway .... yr family hv very strong family value and belief.

Cuisine Paradise said...

Ya.. i agreed with pamy.. Lilian u realli have a wonderful mum indeed. Although my mum is helping me to take care reyon for the time being. But i knew that even though she might like reyon but then she still hope that i can put in childcare. And i guess next yr when she shifted house with my brother i got no choice le.... as i am the only one who live in my area. And i guess without her taking care of reyon, my life won't be that easy. :(

Chin Family of 6 said...

Don't worry lah, things will work out one. Ya, really appreciate my mum's help, she's great!!!