Google

Monday, December 3, 2007

No time for Mapling

I find myself having less & less time to play Maple Story or in fact I have lost interest in the game. It seemed like it was getting harder & harder to level up & my kids were into other games like Get Amped, Wolf Team, Pokemon, Neopets, etc.

The Guild I used to join has 30+ people but now left with 11, the Guild leader suggested we disbanded the guild & invite us to join his friend's guild. Most of the people I knew have left, perhaps for other games & some left cos their accounts have been hacked by others.

Memories of Maple -

In Ellina, travelling to Orbis :




In AquaRoad Safe Town with Crimson Balrog :


In Leafre :

From Leafre travelling to Orbis :

At the Wedding Palace :


I went to the Fireworks recently but unable to capture a picture of it in time as there were lots of monsters appeared & we are supposed to hunt them down.

3 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

haha.. i even super long nv play maple le.. i guess almost a year le..... mb acc kana hack liao haha

Chin Family of 6 said...

No lah, unless people got yr password.

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=multi copy-paste 2.0 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg