Google

Saturday, February 10, 2007

1st attempt to make almond cookies


All this while, have been taking goodies bought by Cynthia so I decided to make some almond cookie for all to try. As this is my first attempt & I do not have a recipe for this, I decided to use the one which I found in Simply Hers (actually is Hazelnut cookies recipe) but I replaced hazelnut with almond. I also decided to use chopped almond instead of grounded almond which I feel by putting in chopped almond, we would be able to feel the almond in the cookie.
It really work out well & taste yummy, it melted in your mouth. As it was so tasty & it is my first try, we (with my kids) can't stop eating and all the cookies ended up in our stomach.
Sorry Cynthia, I will make more next time cos you are not coming to the office on Monday.


No comments: