Google

Saturday, February 17, 2007

First reunion dinner with my in laws

We got married in Year 1995 & this is the first time we are going to Gong Gong's place for reunion dinner!!!


So excited, FIRST TIME, not sure what will we be eating cos my mother-in-law is a vegetarian but I have tried her cooking on our wedding day (not bad, quite a feast on that day).

6pm - Daddy drove us to Gong Gong's place & to my surprise, my brother-in-law is the one cooking. He cooked leek, meat balls & corn, white, green & red carrot soup. He also bought a set of KFC chicken meal. Another surprise, my mother-in-law was no longer a vegetarian!!! My sister-in-law was teasing her that she should let Daddy & me know earlier so that we can bring abalone for the reunion dinner (hiaz).

The kids are supposed to eat in the living room cos the dining table is too small :

(they are my brother-in-law's children)

After dinner, we rushed home to complete our Spring Cleaning.

No comments: