Google

Friday, February 23, 2007

Brought Mum out for praying

I have been applying long leave during Chinese New Year cos this is the only time Daddy is not working & we can spend some precious hours together. After going around Singapore for the past 2 days, Daddy asked me "did Mum go to pray?".

Mum has been helping us to take care of our kids on weekdays & only when I go on leave, she managed to go "on leave" as well. I will bring her along if I brought my kids out during school holidays, however it didn't come to my mind that during this long holidays, she will be alone at home (except the first few days of Chinese New Year).

Really appreciated Daddy for reminding me. So we brought Mum to pray at the Da Bo Gong Temple at Balestier & the Goddess of Mercy temple at Joo Chiat (she said that my aunts used to pray there). She didn't want to join us initially cos my sis is coming home for dinner & she is afraid that she does not have enough time to cook dinner. So we sent her home about around 4pm & hopefully she has an enjoyable trip with us.


P.S. Thanks Mum for helping out all these while, without your help, life will be very different!!!

No comments: