Google

Monday, February 12, 2007

Not so nice Almond Cookie but delicious Pineapple tarts


I planned to make some almond cookies for Cynthia but I tried a different recipe from the one I did previously. I mixed grounded almond into the flour & topped the cookie with chopped almond... but it didn't turn out well, it is too dry cos grounded almond added & it doesn't melt in the mouth. Didn't give Cynthia the cookies, only let her try the sample & I kept the whole container in my cabinet (lol).
Luckily the pineapple tarts turned out well, in fact they are made by my kids except the dough. I left the kitchen to them while I had my dinner. The tarts are of different sizes of the tarts but taste good & they did made some tortoise shaped pineapple tarts too (creativity) - which I didn't managed to capture in the picture.

No comments: