Google

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Shopping for Chinese New Year

As the years go by, I find myself having less & less time for shopping. Basically, everyday's routine is wake up, working, fetch kids from school, housework, ensure kids do their homework, sleep then the cycle start again. My life is like Johnson's hamsters running on the wheel, a neverending circle.

I applied for half day leave & went shopping today!!! Planned to start from WhiteSands cos I thought John Little was still there (didn't know that they have moved), what a disappointment.

However, I managed to get some clothes from Sense & was surprised to find the same salesgirl whom has served me last year. Finally one down, have settled my CNY clothings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i juz came back. agreed with u, the older u are, the less time for shopping. I haven't buy my clothing yet. And i haven't stock up food. Don't know what to buy. xian... xian... ^~^ Anyway, let me wish u a HAPPY NEW YEAR first. GONG XI FA CAI.

Cuisine Paradise said...

Hahah...Me too.. This year i totally no mood for CNY. I also nv buy any clothings except for Reyon. And i don't intend to stock up food too... lolz... cos no need to cook.. can just hop around house to house and eat....

Chin Family of 6 said...

Yalor, so many things to do, feel so stressed up esp CNY coming & lots of things not done.

So good, how to hop around huh? Teach me leh...lol.

Gong Xi Fa Cai & Xin Nian Kuai Le!!!