Google

Saturday, March 24, 2007

1st Morris Allen class for Randson

We went to Simei for the Morris Allen class today, upon reaching the school then I realised it is quite cold & I didn't bring Randson's jacket. I told him, "it is ok just bear with the cold today & we will have to remember to bring the jacket next week." (What kind of mother is this???)

It is a long wait, from Burger King, NTUC, Popular Bookshop... ... finally it is 11am. Saw him coming out from the class with a smiling face (but this time he never tell me, he wanted to come here everyday - it is a totally different reaction) & I spoke to the teacher & she told me that Randson is doing well!!! All I have to do is to read with him the story books which he has borrowed.

Tried to talk to Randson & he told me that the teacher read stories to them & he was asked to do some writing & was given some biscuits as teabreak.

That's all... ... hiaz, hope to find out more next week!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, if randson reads alot, sure can improve his language. btw how is Allyson doing in cc? does she have alot of tracing exercise in school?

Chin Family of 6 said...

Heehee..I also dunno what Allyson do in childcare, I think most of the time, she never talk/answer to the teacher. Let me find out more & update you... heehee