Google

Monday, March 12, 2007

Went for Javanese Massage

It has been a long long time I have not been for a massage. Used to visit Nora (my postnatal massage lady) but she has been quite busy lately, so I checked with Elizabeth & found that she has been going to House of Javanese Traditional Massage for massaging.

We went there after work with Diana & the moment we changed ourselves the lights went off (power tripped) & we were so shocked & started asking how's everyone. My handphone came to the rescue... with the "light" function & I didn't know the light was quite bright & we can really see everything in the room.

Luckily the lights were back within the next few minutes & our massage session started. Wow, it was really painful (was told wherever you feel painful would mean you are having problem with that area). OMG, it would mean my whole body is having problem!!! Got to go massage more often (but budget constraint), otherwise... ...


P.S. The next morning, I'm having bruises (blue black) all over me :(

2 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

yup.. true true...the area that is pain means the blood cannot move smoothly as mb got wind block or wat.. Whenever i ask the Zhong Yi come my house to do the massage, always got blue black all over de...:(

Chin Family of 6 said...

hahahaha...yalor... this round is super painful, I never have such bad blue black before.

I'm gg to try the one at my mum's place next month, is more like tu na one. Hopefully it is not as bad.