Google

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Voting session - Science Centre vs Disney on Ice

The childcare is organising a trip to watch Disney on Ice - Finding Nemo & I have decided to bring the kids there. However they weren't happy to go cos they felt that the tickets are too expensive (I was really touched by them), so we voted. All of them voted for Science Centre as I am able to obtain free entrance tickets from my company & they wished to have pizza (their favourite food) for dinner. So their wishes are granted!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luckily you didn't bring them to see Disney on Ice. i heard frm my fren that the show is quite boring. Yr kids are very 懂事!

Chin Family of 6 said...

Is it? Heehee, I'm quite worried is another "Bob the Builder" kind, spend $75+ to see a 30 mins show & luckily they really think for the mummy's pocket.