Google

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Childcare's project - 3D transport

Time to do project again!!! Was told that this will foster Parent & child relation but to me is more like a project for me to complete. Allyson is only 3 years old & she can only help me to paste some of the deco onto the chingay float (which is our final product).

But I have to start thinking what to do or make by using recycle or scrapped materials to make a 3D transport for the Go Kart Rally. I cracked my brain for several days & I thought it would be a good idea to recycle the broken windscreen remote control car into a fire engine.

I started by using a red paper bag & it is not easy to make laddars & pipes for the fire engine so I gave up.

By looking at the paper bag, a coach would be a good choice, but how am I going to draw the windows & doors, it wouldn't look real cos I am not a good artist!

So I started to search through my recycle bag & found this old mandarin orange box. Haha...here we are : a chingay float, ready to hand in on 21 Mar 2007.

No comments: