Google

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Changes

After 1 day of rest & I was back to office. Just 1 day & there were so much changes in the office as our manager decided to play the musical chairs (job rotation). We used to have job rotation & I liked this idea as we will get to learn new things & expose ourselves to different situation/processes in different area of the operations.

Not sure whether I was one of them cos this morning my teamlead asked whether I was interested to move & I told her "no" cos I felt that there are more things for me to learn in my area.

However I started to think about the job rotation in the evening/night, wouldn't it be a challenge if I were to move to the other team? I will be doing new things, learning new processes, etc. Furthermore, Johnson will be in Primary 6 next year, so wouldn't good if I move now so that I can have more than 6 months to learn & stablised myself in the new role. But I have told her I didn't want to this morning. What should I do???

My heart is "seven up eight down", didn't know what to do & didn't sleep well.

No comments: