Google

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Meeting Pamy & Sherri

Was surprised to receive Pamy's sms this morning that she will be meeting me at Eastpoint. Told Allyson & Nickson that we will be meeting Sherri & Allyson kept telling me, "Sherri is my friend" cos she has a classmate whose name is also Sherri.

Wow, the 3 kids clicked very well with each other & I believed they have an enjoyable time together. They talked alot in Burger King & busy playing with the gift which Sherri has given to them. I believed we are the most noisy table in BK. After that, they have a good "jog" in Popular.

Upon reaching home, Nickson told Allyson that Sherri is cuter than her, lol & they looking forward to see Sherri again.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pai say, last minute notice. Though it was a short meetup, it's really nice to exchange some updates. And next time, i shall bring a camera along. Argh, always forgot that. Btw, you slim down alot since our last gathering with lena. looks at your waist! OMG. i can see hourglass figure.

Chin Family of 6 said...

No problem, I'm very happy to meet up with you cos I hardly have time to catch up with friends cos my life is filled with work & house chore.

Hourglass figure??? I thought all the while I have it??? Just a wider hourglass that's all... lol

Cuisine Paradise said...

Hahah... wow.. next time must tell me leh.. i wan to go also.. Reyon everyday also ask for Sherri leh.. He called her "Barney Jie Jie", i also don't understand y..... :)

Chin Family of 6 said...

Hahaha...good good, next time BK will have to set up a corner just for us...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Of course, all the while you have the figure, just dat now yr slim waist is noticeable now. Heehee.

Barney Jie Jie? My gal likes Mermaid now lei. We call her Pui-tty (pre-tty) princess. (in hokkien means fat princess) lol

Chin Family of 6 said...

Heehee...if u didn't pronoun properly can sound like Pui-ti princess (fat pig)...lol.

Dun tell her I say this, if not she is going to hate me...hahaha, anyway she not fat at all what.

Anonymous said...

err, she's not fat, only short hands, short fat legs. heehee.

Chin Family of 6 said...

So bad leh u...