Google

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

ipod for Nickson

Have been asking around where to find a reasonable priced & good MP3 player for Nickson as he has requested one as his birthday present & I knew nuts about these gadgets.

Most of my colleagues suggested to get a China brand MP3 player as it will be of reasonable price and suitable for small kids like him. I tried my luck at Bedok interchange & found that 1 MP3 would cost me $58 - $68 & they are only giving 2 weeks warranty.

Was told by sis that Apple is selling their refurbished ipod for $68 (1GB) so I decided to get this for him. I placed my order about 2pm & it was delivered to us at 8pm, wow such fast service.

He is so happy to see the ipod & kept on listening to it (now another fear started to grow in me, hopefully he doesn't listen to it for too long as I don't think earpieces are good for the ears).

2 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

Lol.. nowsaday the kids are all so luck hor.. got so many this and that.. last time we don't even have a decent toy... :(

Chin Family of 6 said...

Hiaz, what to do, time is different now.