Google

Friday, April 27, 2007

Exploring my home

Hi everyone,

I have not been playing with the digital camera for a long long time cos my mummy kept it in the cabinet. She forgot to keep the camera & I decided to show you my home.

This is my house's dustbin, can you see my little foot? Mummy didn't know I took this photo until she saw my foot & my favourite kinder bueno's wrapper is in the bin too. This is my house's toilet which I hardly use cos I have my own potty.



Then this is my favourite Barney shirt, drawing, fingers (??) and my third Kor Kor.



You like my photos?

Best regards,


2 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

hahaha.. that's cute... maybe i should let reyon try using the dig cam and see what pic he will take in kid's point of view...... :)

Chin Family of 6 said...

Yalor, found these pics when I'm downloading the photos & surprised to see she in fact shooting the dustbin.