Google

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Nickson's birthday celebration

We celebrated Nickson's birthday today cos I was afraid that I would have to work late for the next few days & didn't want to disappoint him.

I intended to buy his favourite mango cake but there was none at Prima Deli, so I got a peach flan instead. It looked yummy & the kids are so eager to have a piece. They couldn't wait for Daddy to come home from work & started the celebration without him.

Nickson was smiling all this while till Randson helped him blew off some candles & Nickson was so angry over this & refused to eat his cake (hiaz, get angry over little things like this). So I have no choice but to feed him, while Johnson & Randson had a second helping to the cake & kept a small slice for Daddy in the fridge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday to nickson.

Chin Family of 6 said...

Heehee..say thank you on behalf of Nickson.