Google

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Mrs Jenny complained about Randson

Randson's English teacher at Morris Allen was on medical leave again & Mrs Jenny took over the class today. When the class ended at 11am, I saw Mrs Jenny running after Randson & kept asking him where is his mother.

Then she started, "This is the first time I am teaching here but I have years of teaching experience. I have not encountered a kid like him, he burped in the class non-stop. I have asked him to stop but he continued to burp & he behaved like a clown. He is affecting the whole class... baa...baa...black sheep, have you any wool, yes sir yes sir, 3 bags full... ... ..." Sorry I lost track of what she has told me cos she went on & on non-stop. Though I admitted to her that Randson has not been himself lately & she told me that I should find out the root cause. Yes, I am doing it, I'm still in the process of looking out, finding out... ...

"Randson, what happened to you? Why are you behaving in this way?" - No reply.
"Randson, anyone bullied you in school?" - Nope.
"Randson, you not feeling well?" - Nope

??????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dun like the teacher's attitude. Yes, she may have many years of teaching experience, but she only has a couple of hrs with randson. Shldn't make such unfair statement. the "behave like a clown" sounds offensive statement to me. are you close to any of his classmates there? maybe can find out from them.

Cuisine Paradise said...

Yup.. pamy is rite.. although she is a teacher but she got no rite to give such a comments... As for randson.. i guess maybe something had happen to him that cause him to change out of the sudden.. mb u can check with his brothers or like pamy said his close classmate and see what's wrong wrong.... Hope that he will be back to himself soon... :)

Chin Family of 6 said...

In fact I knew a few of his classmates but hardly got the chance to talk to them. But luckily these days I don't hear him "burped" cos I spoke to him immediately after Mrs Jenny's complaint & told him that by doing so he is not only hurting himself but also hurting his mother, whereby as a mother I do not want teacher to comment my son as "clown", he is not one, even if he is one, he is bringing happiness to the class & not as a disturbance.

I think it wasn't Mrs Jenny's day, she might have rec'd the notice last minute or she is unwilling to take over the class as she arrived 5 mins late for the class whereby other replacement teachers (so far there are 2 teachers before her) used to be in the class 5 mins earlier or on time.

I thought of getting Randson to apologise to Mrs Jenny after the incident but I think it is not necessary cos based on the way she spoke to me, she is not trying to look into both sides of the story & commented on Randson based on what she has seen in class for the 2 hours & after I admitted to her that Randson is not behaving as usual, she is unable to work with me to find out the root cause based on her many years of teaching experience.

Remembered my previous blog about Randson's misbehave in LSP class, Ms Wong has spoke to me & she told me that she has spoke to Randson & Randson has promised her to pay more attention in class. Whereby I really appreciated this cos sometimes kids might not voiced out to their parents but they are willing to talk to the teacher.