Google

Friday, April 20, 2007

Off day

Today is my off day for working late last month, didn't know what to do & have nothing in mind. So I told mum I will go for a hair cut at Storm since they are having promotion.

Intended to trim, colour & do treatment for my hair but ended up with digital perm, colour, highlight & treatment... ... heartache. Didn't enjoy my trip to the salon today as most of the known faces are no longer there & they hardly spoke to me (other than recommending products). Furthermore, not much new magazines to read too - boring 5 hours at the salon.

2 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

Wow.. u perm and colour your hair again.... :) Tot u just do not long ago.. that Jelly fish hair that sherri mention. By the way how long do u colour your hair.. i only do once or twice a year leh... lolz...

Chin Family of 6 said...

Heehee, I checked already, the last perm was on 16 Jan 2007.

Actually only want to colour & treatment but end up... hiaz, dunno how to say no. I think I used to colour my hair 2 - 3 times per year depend on whether I have time to go to the salon as I hated to sit there for 5 - 7 hours just to get my hair done. It is very tiring.