Google

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Turtle & Crocodie Soup

Mum has been telling me that there is a restaurant at Sembawang that sell crocodile soup (through TV advertisement) & I should bring my kids there.

Finally we were there to try their crocodile & turtle soup. It was very heaty as I can feel the heat in me throughout the night & kept on drinking water, while Nickson has rashes surrounding his lips after a few sip. Initially I thought he is allergy to it but then after drinking more & more water, it sudsided (luckily).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, very “补".

Chin Family of 6 said...

Yalor...super, hahahaha

Cuisine Paradise said...

wow.. again.. u nv come to find me.. lolz.. i live so near that shop leh.... lolz... :)

Chin Family of 6 said...

Hahaha, to tell you the truth, I used to pass by Yishun cos my hubby is working at Sembawang & he used to go back office on Sunday. However I can't bring along the African Violets with me cos he does not have a fixed schedule.

Hiaz...when are you meeting me (when you are comfortable lah), then I can pass them to you. I think they need to repot liao cos they are going too fast, lol.

Cuisine Paradise said...

Ask u hor.. i won't be able to mit u on any sunday hor.. cos i am attending the church service at Chai Chee church which finished around 1pm. Anyway that u are bring your kids to class or wat that we can mit up... if not then i will have to come down on weekday to mit u at the expo

Chin Family of 6 said...

Ok ok lah, anything lah... u sms me when convenient...hehehe