Google

Friday, April 6, 2007

Randson can READ!!!

Randson read "The Clock" to me today!!! He can READ!!! He can read the whole book to me (except 1 or 2 words he doesn't know) & I am overjoyed!!! I hugged & gave him a kiss on his forehead immediately after he finished reading!!! Hippy, Randson can READ, how I wish I can announced to the whole WORLD!!!

Got to take this opportunity to thanks Morris Allen & his LSP teacher!!!


LSP means Learning Support Program which is an early intervention programme conducted by the Primary School.
- It aims to provide learning support to pupils with weak language, reading and spelling skills.
- Pupils enters P1 -> Sits for screening test -> weak language & literacy skills -> LSP
- Pupils are grouped with peers of similar ability (8-10 pupils).
- Daily, 30 mins session - conducive learning environment, many activities, much support & encouragement.

The best part is I didn't know Randson was selected for LSP & I even called the school to ensure that he is in it. I am glad that the school is providing this to Randson & he has shown much improvement after all these enrichment courses!!! What can be more happy than to see Randson improving each day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congr. Loooks like the effort and money are well invested and paid off. Great job Randson!!

Chin Family of 6 said...

Ya Ya, it's worth the effort!!!