Google

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Daddy drive new lorry

Daddy came back home early yesterday but I didn't know he is sick cos I was working in the office. Then I found a bag of medicines on the table when I reached home about 11pm & he was already fast asleep. While Johnson & Nickson were watching TV & complaining they are hungry, so I made 3 roti-pratas for them & they finished all.

My poor hubby is sick & my kids are hungry...but I am not at their side to take care of them. I'm sorry, I have to work ... which is beyond my control too.

This morning we went for our breakfast/lunch & found that Daddy is driving a brand new lorry...yippy!!! Finally his boss bought a new lorry, cos after he sold off the one which Daddy used to drive, he got an older lorry & it jerked whenever Daddy drove slightly faster than 60 km/h. This new lorry has radio cum CD player & air con!!! I believed the kids are excited over the new lorry & I knew Daddy is the most happy guy as he can listen to the radio/CD while he drives.

No comments: