Google

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"Morris Allen really that good?"

Khim asked the above question & I started to think about it but I think the answer is not important, as long Randson is improving, I believed all kinds of enrichment classes are good(except no good to my pocket, lol).

Maybe Randson is slower than other kids (cos he started talking when he is about 4 years old), so he would take a longer time to absorb what was being taught to him & partly is my fault for not teaching or reading to him (is "no time" a good excuse?). Therefore with the kind of support from LSP, abacus & Morris Allen classes, he is able to "exercise" his brain more frequently & this lead to the obvious improvement in him.

玉不琢,不成器。人不学,不知义。

(其实我觉得老师就好象是武林小说里的师傅,只要师傅用他毕生的功力把孩子的五脏六俯和穴道都打通,哪孩子就灵光了嘛! 有时候也得靠一点想象力!)

No comments: